For people who are unable to attend in person to our workshops.
This Colour Therapy Workshop Level 1 pack is provided in printed form, spiral bound and comprises of 31 pages of information which contains the bulk of the information covered at Our Attended Level 1 Colour Therapy Workshops in West Sussex UK.
This Level 1 pack covers:
- An explanation of Colour Therapy
- The history of Colour Therapy
- How Colour is used by Professional Therapists
- The various methods which can be used for Colour Therapy
- How Colour can be used at home in our everyday lives for health and wellbeing
- The relevance of Colour energy on the physical, emotional and spiritual levels of healing
- The healing qualities of colours
- The psychological aspects of colours
- How to discover your true potential using Colour numerology
- Colour diagrams
- Our A4 poster – chakras of the body with details
- FULL EMAIL BACKUP AND SUPPPORT to help you if required (our aim is to provide you with a reply as soon as possible - normally within 24 hours, but this will depend upon demand)
or if you would like to speak to Valerie personally, please ring - within the UK - 01243 826709 or, outside the UK - +44 1243 826709. If you are greeted by the answer phone, please leave your name and telephone number and Valerie will call you back as soon as she possibly can.
A Certificate of Completion of our Level 1 workshop will be sent once you have filled in the included general questionnaire relating to the content within the pack.
To receive a Certificate of Completion, we ask that you answer the questionnaire to show that you have an understanding of the information we have supplied. We will then respond to your answers with any helpful comments where appropriate, and enclose with your Certificate of completion, which is sent via post - UK First Class or Airmail – whichever is appropriate.
Your Certificate of Completion will give you a reduction in the cost of any of our future full qualifying courses from Colour Therapy Healing which are currently in development and will be available within the next few months. Or your Certificate of completion can be used towards C.P.D. (Continued Professional Development).