When ordering from Colour Therapy Healing.com - Our postage/shipping charges are based upon the weight of each item (Except Dowloadable items) , depending on where it is being shipped to. This means that every order we dispatch is done so based upon weight.
- Fair postage policy based on package weight
This is to be fair and equal for all countries we ship to instead of charging a flat shipping rate.
- We always try to use recycled packaging for your order if appropriate.
- All of our shipping/postal charges include postage and packing.
- All orders are sent via Royal mail unless otherwise stated - (airmail for international orders and in some cases international signed for if you choose to do so).
- When an order has been placed using a credit or debit card, once we have received your order, it will be usually be dispatched the next working day, depending on holidsys.
- Please allow 7 days for orders placed by cheque or postal order.
Selecting a shipping option:
When you place an order, in some cases, you maybe given the option of a shipping method, please select from the list provided. If ordering a Downloadable item there is no charge for shipping.
- We can deliver goods to destinations within and outside the
- We aim to deliver goods to destinations in the UK within 7
days in most circumstances.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated
on our website but we will not be liable for any loss caused to
you by late delivery. If the goods are not delivered within the
delivery time which we quote for that item, please contact us by
telephone or email. We will try to ensure that you receive your
order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel
your order and we will refund you any money which you have paid.
- We believe that you will be delighted with any items you purchase from us, but
there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an
item. We aim to keep the process of returns as simple as possible.
- You can return your order in its original condition to:
- CTH Returns
- High Banks
- 108 Limmer Lane
- Bognor Regis
- West Sussex PO22 7LP
- United Kingdom
within 30 days of the date on which you receive it. You will be
responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your
own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method
which requires a signature upon delivery.
- If you return the product in its original condition, we will
refund you any money which you have paid us for that product.
All you pay for is the return postage of the goods. If you
return an item to us which is faulty, which you did not order or
for any other reason which is our fault, we will also pay you
the cost of the return postage. If this happens, please contact
us first and we will let you know how you should send the item.
- We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your
use or the inability to use our website or resulting from
unauthorised access to, or alteration of your transmissions or
data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted
expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss
which does not directly result from something we have done
- You will be responsible if you use this website in breach of
cause to us as a result of your misuse.
- We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or
entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are
unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond