A simple way of applying colour to the
body is to use solarized water.
When exposed to sunlight, water in a coloured container absorbs the vibrational energy of that particular
colour. This can then be drunk by sipping the water
or used for bathing a particular part of the body.
Making Solarized Water
glass with pure still mineral water, and wrap with colour filter. Cover glass and place on
a window sill
solarize or energize water is quite
simple. You will need:
- A clean plain glass
- Coloured light filter
- Elastic band
- Pure still mineral or spring water
- Muslin or some other cotton fabric (kitchen towel will do)
Attach the chosen colour filter to the glass using the elastic band. Fill the receptacle
with the pure still mineral or spring water and cover the top with the muslin or similar.
Place on a window sill.
A clean glass receptacle
of the desired colour can also be used providing
the colour is strong
How long before the solarzied water is ready to drink?
Depending upon how strong the sun is,
in summer the process of light absorption should
only take a couple of hours but in winter it may
be necessary to leave the glass on the window sill all day.
The water can be kept in a refrigerator and will last up
to 5 days.
Oils can also be energized using a similar method,
then the oils can be use for massage, but
do not drink them!
The following are a few examples of where
solarized water may be helpful.
Solarized water can be sipped or used
to even bathe affected areas - or both. Sip, do
not gulp! And remember that the red, orange and
yellow are inclined to be stimulating, so do not
drink these too late in the day as it may keep
you awake at night.
The blue, indigo and violet are calming, so it is
best to drink these in the latter half of the day.
- Restores calm to mind.
- Nervous headache, migraine.
- Acne - bathe skin and leave to dry naturally
and also drink water.
- Also improves skin, where blemishes and scar
tissue are present.
- Psoriasis - rinse hair with violet water.
- Insomnia - as with indigo, or concentrate
on violet colour for 3 minutes before putting
out bedside light.
- Purifying for the blood.
- Boils, ulcers, varicose veins, shingles,
- Pain relief.
- Chicken pox, measles - soothes the rashes.
- Rheumatism, arthritis brings down the inflammation
as blue, but more powerful.
- Helps to release fears and calm the mind Sip
a glass before retiring.
- Healing wounds - where they can be bathed,
do so, otherwise drink the water.
- Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic.
- Teething problems in babies. Stings, itches,
- Calms a fever.
- Thyroid imbalance.
- Decreases redness in a very ruddy complexion
- bathe face with blue water and leave to dry
- Gargle for sore throat.
- Eases stress, can be used for lowering of
high blood pressure.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- If an animal is upset use green solarized
water in the drinking bowl and green bedding
- Shock - green water with Bach Flower Rescue
Remedy, wrap yourself in a green silk/pure cotton
- Good for study, helps concentration, alertness,
reasoning and logic.
- Laxative, diuretic.
- Weight corrective - tumbler of yellow water
half an hour before eating.
- Urine infections.
- Cleanse the skin after removing makeup.
- Digestive system.
- Menstrual problems. Period pains.
- Cramp, muscle spasms.
- May be helpful for lifting depression.
- Bathe chilblains.
- For tiredness and lethargy, sip glass of red
water in the morning to help get you going.
- Warming on a cold day. Sip glass in the morning.
- Helps raise low blood pressure. Boosts sluggish
- Beneficial for the skin and for lack of energy.
Bear in mind the two colours here:- violet and
red, so these are the combined energies.
- Throat Chakra problems - energizes thyroid.
Emotional healing. Immune system.
- As for red but better for young children and
those with a hypertension problem.
You can purchase coloured filters online at our
Back to top