Colour Therapy Healing.com - Terms and conditions
Please read the following points carefully as use
of our website and purchase of products by you, mean
that you agree to them.
Shopping with Colour Therapy Healing.com
You can order products displayed on this website by:
- (1) by telephoning us
- (2) by posting to us a completed copy of our order form
- (3) on-line using our secure store.
- When placing your order on-line, you will
receive an e-mail to confirm your order. The email confirmation will be sent automatically
so that you have confirmation of your order details.
The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation
does not necessarily mean that we will be able to
meet an order you have placed.
- All product prices are shown on our website.
- We aim only to display items which are in stock
and which can be dispatched to you quickly. If we
are unable to supply a particular item which you have
ordered or if the correct price for an item is different
from the price on your order, we will notify you as
soon as we can after receiving your order. If this
happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund
you any money which you have paid.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically
before you submit your credit card details.
- You can pay by any, Visa or Master Card credit card
or by Switch, Solo or Delta debit card. To ensure
that shopping on-line is secure, your credit/debit
details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility
of someone being able to read your details as they
are sent to us over the Internet.
- You may also pay by cheque or postal order if you
- If your delivery address is outside the UK and you
order online, you must pay by credit card, unless
your cheque is written out in £ pounds sterling.
- All prices displayed on our web site are in GBP stirling.
- We currently debit money from your account within
one working day after we have received your order
via credit card.
- We can deliver goods to destinations within and
outside of the UK.
- We aim to deliver goods to destinations in the UK
within 2 working days upon receipt of an order in most circumstances.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the
time stated on our website but we will not be liable
for any loss caused to you by late delivery outside of our control. If the
goods are not delivered within the delivery time which
we quote for that item, please contact us by telephone
or email. We will try to ensure that you receive your
order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you
may cancel your order and we will refund you any money
which you have paid.
- We believe that you will be delighted with any products
ordered from colourtherapyhealing.com but there
may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return
an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- You can return your order in its original condition
to our address below within 30 days of the date on which you receive it.
You will be responsible for the item or items until
they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest
you use a secure delivery method which requires a
signature upon delivery.
- CTH Returns
- Alderwasley Cottage
- West Street
- Bognor Regis
- West Sussex PO21 1XH
- If you return the product in its original condition,
we will refund you any money which you have paid us
for that product. All you pay for is the return postage
of the goods. If you return an item to us which is
faulty, which you did not order or for any other reason
which is our fault, we will also pay you the cost
of the return postage. If this happens, please contact
us first and we will let you know how you should send
- We will not be responsible for any losses resulting
from your use or the inability to use our website
or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration
of your transmissions or data in circumstances which
are beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for your loss of profits,
wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data
or any other loss which does not directly result from
something we have done wrong.
- You will be responsible if you use this website
us for any loss that you cause to us as a result of
- We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted
or entirely error free. We are not responsible to
you if we are unable to provide our Internet services
for any reason beyond our control.
Copyright /Trademarks/Data Protection
- All rights in the designs and information on our
website are owned by us. This includes all images designed by us. They are protected by © copyright,
and other intellectual property rights, unless other
wise stated by us.
- You may view, copy and print portions of our website
for the sole purpose of placing an order with us.
The materials on our website may not be used for any
other purpose, unless otherwise stated.
- We will use the information which you provide and
the records of items you buy to constantly monitor
and improve our service. We will not pass on any of
your information to a third party.
Links to other websites and services
- Our website may contain links to other websites which
are not under the control of us. Whilst every effort
has been made, these links are provided for your convenience
only and we are not responsible for the content of
- We may change or withdraw any part of our website,
or may refuse you access to the website at any time
if we consider it necessary.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England
and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by
the courts of England and Wales.
Back to top