Please read the following points carefully as use of our website and purchase of products by you, mean that you agree to them.
Shopping with Colour Therapy Healing.com
You can order products displayed on this website by using our online store.
- When placing your order on-line, you will receive an e-mail to confirm your order. The email confirmation will be sent automatically to the email address you supplied when plaing your order so that you have confirmation of your order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet an order you have placed.
- All product prices are shown on our website.
- We aim only to display items which are in stock and which can be dispatched to you quickly. If we are unable to supply a particular item which you have ordered or if the correct price for an item is different from the price on your order, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you any money which you have paid.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you make a payment.
- All payment processing is carried out by Paypal. You do not need a Paypal account to make a payment for your order.
- All prices displayed on our web site are in GBP stirling.
- We can deliver goods to destinations within and outside of the UK.
- We aim to deliver goods to destinations in the UK within 2 working days upon receipt of an order in most circumstances.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on our website but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery outside of our control. If the goods are not delivered within the delivery time which we quote for that item, please contact us by telephone or email. We will try to ensure that you receive your order, as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund you any money which you have paid.
- We believe that you will be delighted with any products ordered from colourtherapyhealing.com but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible.
- You can return your order in its original condition to our address below within 30 days of the date on which you receive it. You will be responsible for the item or items until they reach us. For your own protection, we suggest you use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon delivery.
- If you return the product in its original condition, we will refund you any money which you have paid us for that product. All you pay for is the return postage of the goods. If you return an item to us which is faulty, which you did not order or for any other reason which is our fault, we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. If this happens, please contact us first and we will let you know how you should send the item.
- CTH Returns
- Alderwasley Cottage
- West Street
- Bognor Regis
- West Sussex PO21 1XH
- We will not be responsible for any losses resulting from your use or the inability to use our website or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control.
- We will not be responsible for your loss of profits, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong.
- We make no promise that our website will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
Copyright /Trademarks/Data Protection
- All rights in the designs and information on our website are owned by us. This includes all images designed by us. They are protected by © copyright, and other intellectual property rights, unless other wise stated by us.
- You may view, copy and print portions of our website for the sole purpose of placing an order with us. The materials on our website may not be used for any other purpose, unless otherwise stated.
- We will use the information which you provide and the records of items you buy to constantly monitor and improve our service. We will not pass on any of your information to a third party.
Links to other websites and services
- Our website may contain links to other websites which are not under the control of us. Whilst every effort has been made, these links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- We may change or withdraw any part of our website, or may refuse you access to the website at any time if we consider it necessary.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.