This ATTENDED workshop aims to provide an explanation of Colour Therapy and how colour energy is used by professional colour therapists for animals and how it can be used in the home. It also covers how colour relates to physical and psychological problems in a variety of different animals; the powerful combination of Colour Therapy together with other complementary therapies.
This unique Colour Therapy for Animals workshop includes:
- How you can use Colour Therapy for the health & wellbeing of your pet
- How colour energy is used by Professional Colour Therapists for animals
- How colour relates to physical and psycholgical problems in animals
- An in-depth description of each colour and its properties/uses
- Different methods of giving Colour Therapy which can be used in the home
- Animals' sensitivity
- How animals' energy centres/chakras work
- The relationship between Colour Therapy and other natural therapies
10.00am till 4.00pm
|Facilities:||Free light refreshments provided all day but please bring your own packed lunches. But there are cafes nearby if you prefer.|
Alderwasley Cottage, Bognor Regis, West Sussex – see venue page
£75 per day including refreshments during the day, workshop booklet, printed hand outs and Certificate of Attendance.
Available dates and booking for Colour Therapy workshop for Animals
Dates to be announced